Read First!

Clarifying a couple confusing things

Hi. I'm not good with intros, but there are some confusing things I need to clear up, namely what would be a very obvious question... Wt...

Friday, August 30, 2024

Revenge

Date Written - November 6, 2022
Characters - Asura Daevan (v6), Sephtis (v1)
Warnings - Suggested gore, manipulation
 
All Asura knew was that he was in danger. He killed his parents. It would only
be a matter of time before the authorities figured out he did it. He had no regrets.
Those bastards deserved it after everything they put him through, but he knew
that he couldn't stand a chance. He would be easily overpowered by their
numbers. No one in that village cared about him.
"I can grant you the power you desire."
Asura came to a halt and gripped the bloodstained dagger. "Who are you? Where
are you?"
"My name is Sephtis, little one," a person stepped out from the shadows. A male
by appearance, not much older than Asura, or at least that's how they appeared.
They had sleek black hair and stunning sapphire blue eyes. He was almost
mesmerized by those eyes when the person spoke again. "I can give you anything
you have ever wanted."
"I want revenge," Asura murmured. "I want everyone gone, like Mother and Father."
"Swear allegiance to me, Child, and I will grant you strength beyond what this world
can possibly imagine." Sephtis held out their hand.
Asura was hesitant. Something felt wrong. This person radiated darkness. Not even
back in the village harboured such evil energy like this. All his senses told him to
run, but his mind was already set. Although he had already entirely intended to,
his body moved forward on its own. "I swear."
Sephtis gave a gentle smile. "You will make a lovely apprentice, Asura Daevan. I
just need to make a few alterations to you. Forgive my actions, dear child, but I
simply can't pass up the opportunity to try something new!"
Now everything was hazy. Asura’s vision began to fail him, but he could feel
Sephtis laying him down on the grassy floor. He could hardly tell what was going on,
let alone feel this… this
demon using his own dagger to cut his delicate skin. He
wanted to scream, and the pain only got worse as he watched Sephtis mix their own
blood with his. It hurt. It burned. He felt as if his whole body was being set on fire,
yet he couldn't do anything. He couldn't react, but he felt tears prick his eyes.
Why
is it infusing itself into me?
He couldn't understand. What would this otherworldly
being want with him? He was nothing but a mere human… But that was when it
clicked.
I'm not going to be human anymore... That means I can get rid of all of
those horrible people, right?
"That's right, my dear. They no longer stand a chance against you." Sephtis cooed
softly into Asura's ear. "Trust your master. Nothing can stop you as long as you
stand beside me."
The pain died almost immediately, and Asura was already able to sit up. "What
did you do to me?" He asked softly as he searched himself for injuries. All he could
find was a phoenix-shaped marking on his shoulder. It even had the same gorgeous
eyes of his new master...
"I told you I would grant you power, didn't I? You are one-of-a-kind, my dear.
You're a new species of vampire!" Asura could see the terrifying aura of this thing
now. It wasn't just any demon. Its power surpassed the damn Devil. But... how did
he know this? He had never seen the Devil before.
"Oh, that's because you have demon blood in your veins!" Sephtis chuckled softly
as they stepped back to reveal their true form. They were a magnificent black
phoenix, larger than anything Asura had ever seen before. "A demon-vampire
hybrid..." The phoenix's blue eyes glittered with pride. "A disgrace to nature!
You're beautiful."
Asura's eyes widened. "I'm beautiful?" He had never heard those words directed to
him before. "Master, do you really mean that?"
Sephtis nodded.
I'm beautiful! Asura picked up his dagger and wiped the revolting mortal blood from the blade before kneeling down before his master. "Thank you for blessing me, for your mercy. Let me repay your kindness!"

No comments:

Post a Comment